Rabu, 16 Januari 2013

2013.

Hello bloggers! How your feeling in this new year? I wish it's happy ! :) Enjoy my post all.
This is my new selca on this new year !
Check it out >,<
I'm at Emporium.
Narsis time!
Peace out :b
My bangs already long :D
HAHA, i like this a lot.
RED.
I mean you must smile too if you sad.
Weird? Hm, i think YES! ;D
Oh my, this is my crazy pose XD



I wanna show to all of you my HANDMADE!
It almost finished, I will finish it later.
I use a negative effect and it look like a light, right? I love it a lot <3
The sentence I take from Rihhana's song " Diamond "
I use a clear effect for my sketch :D
How do you think? Is it great? Comment!
and enjoy my post.


6 komentar:

  1. love your leopard nerdy glasses!! where did you buy it?? hihi

    xx,
    arnelia
    http://roseinateabag.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  2. I bought that frol ci Marlin sis :")
    The last order from her, really really miss her {}
    Anyway, thnks for your comment! <3



    sincerely,
    natania.

    BalasHapus
  3. how pretty you are <3
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE your header also ur wallpaper ;)

    xx,
    chellemelody.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. THNKS dear sis!
      I love your blog a lot too <3 your blog is really cool.
      Thnks for your blog sis :D


      sincerely,
      natania.

      Hapus
  4. Cute photo !
    I love your crazy pose ! xD
    And I love your blog too :)



    xoxo,
    Megan !

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. thnks dear for your comment! :)



      sincerely,
      natania.

      Hapus